Support Analyst L1/L2
- Taking Client queries over Call / Email / Chat
- Resolve the tickets via Call / Email / Chat/ Remote tools
- Register Client queries in Ticketing Tool.
- Follow-up with client and with internal teams.
- Resolve the issue within the SLA and Company guidelines.
- Escalate the ticket to respective team and follow-up.
- Resolve the tickets related to Printers, Cash Drawer, networking and POSist Product.
- Sending updates to clients related to reported queries.
- Working in Rotational Shifts.
- Creating troubleshooting documents
- Good Communicable skills.
- Should be able to work in 24*7 environment, Rotational Shifts (weekly offs will be there)
- Practical knowledge of Hardware, network troubleshooting, Printer Installation (USB and network)
- Good Decision making skills
- Willing to work Cross teams
- Should be a Team player
- Should have Knowledge of Remote Tools
- Good Skills to adapt any Software tool.
- Documentation Skills is an add on
Launched in 2012, POSist is a leading cloud-based restaurant technology platform suited for restaurants of all sizes. POSist offers scalable, reliable, and easy to use point-of-sale technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, integrate with aggregators, delight guests, and grow their revenue.
Headquartered in New Delhi (India), POSist has offices in Dubai, Mexico, New York, Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Pune. POSist is trusted by over 8,000+ restaurants in 20 countries and 100 cities worldwide. The company works with some of the leading brands across the world including Lite Bite Foods, Taco Bell, Jamie’s Italian, UK based Millie’s Cookies, Suzette Gourmet, Olive Bar & Kitchen among others.
POSist offers over 100+ integrations with Online-ordering platforms, Digital wallets, Cloud telephony software, Table reservation platforms, Loyalty programs, and Delivery partners with all leading online food aggregators, across the world.
At POSist, you’ll be part of an energetic, fast-growing team with incredible opportunities for growth, and advancement. You’ll have the chance to make a lasting impact on the company, as part of a collaborative group. If you are up for the challenge, apply today!
For more information visit www.posist.com
A look at POSist Culture