Product Business Analyst
Are you passionate about joining a fast-growing tech firm? Do you have strong analytical skills and apply first principle methods to solving a problem? Are you a demonstrated team player with strategic holistic thinking and drive execution effectively? Can you turn raw data into meaningful business impact? We want to hear from you!
As a PBA, you’ll be a part of the central Product team which works on strategic projects geared towards the growth of the firm. You have to don many hats, – some days you will be a designer, a coder, a project manager, a data analyst or even a team leader. The right person for this role – has a strong sense of ownership and exceptional problem-solving skills with a great track record on delivering project goals and is comfortable working with cross-functional team members and leaders at the same time.
- Drive high-quality analyses on key strategic decisions combining many factors and data.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, sales, marketing, and business teams to facilitate outcome development on strategic initiatives.
- Keep a detailed eye on customer success and business opportunities across the Product
- Play a key role in executing internal growth projects by identifying operational weaknesses and innovate and hand hold new processes to make the teams efficient.
- Maintain detailed process documents and regular MIS reports to senior stakeholders
- Experience in an Analyst or Project Management role with demonstrated impact.
- Excellent communication skills and can work freely with everyone from an intern to senior leadership.
- Action and impact-oriented while delivering high levels of quality at work – at speed.
- High sense of ownership – and willingness to take initiative and be self-serving.
- Excellent Excel/ data management skills – and an open mind to learn more.
- Data modeling, statistical and SQL experience will be a plus.
- Prior Product Management/ Analyst experience will be a big plus.
- Bachelors in Engg/Eco/Commerce/Stats/Maths or MBA in Strategy/Marketing/Finance.
Launched in 2012, POSist is a leading cloud-based restaurant technology platform suited for restaurants of all sizes. POSist offers scalable, reliable, and easy to use point-of-sale technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, integrate with aggregators, delight guests, and grow their revenue.
Headquartered in New Delhi (India), POSist has offices in Dubai, Mexico, New York, Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Pune. POSist is trusted by over 8,000+ restaurants in 20 countries and 100 cities worldwide. The company works with some of the leading brands across the world including Lite Bite Foods, Taco Bell, Jamie’s Italian, UK based Millie’s Cookies, Suzette Gourmet, Olive Bar & Kitchen among others.
POSist offers over 100+ integrations with Online-ordering platforms, Digital wallets, Cloud telephony software, Table reservation platforms, Loyalty programs, and Delivery partners with all leading online food aggregators, across the world.
At POSist, you’ll be part of an energetic, fast-growing team with incredible opportunities for growth, and advancement. You’ll have the chance to make a lasting impact on the company, as part of a collaborative group. If you are up for the challenge, apply today!
For more information visit www.posist.com
A look at POSist Culture