Manager - Corporate Sales
- Prospect the right clients and make initial contact with the potential customers through calls, follow-ups and visits.
- Research the current market trends and identify the customer need. Give product demonstration to the clients and make them understand the product.
- You must possess the knack of understanding and executing the best plans.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level; Engage, educate, and ensure the satisfaction of the installed base.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- In a nutshell you would give our clients a live/online demonstration of our product, encourage them to try it and close deals to drive numbers and impact the top line in every aspect
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with food blogging will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
- Experience in Sales in Hospitality sector is an added advantage.
Launched in 2012, POSist is a leading cloud-based restaurant technology platform suited for restaurants of all sizes. POSist offers scalable, reliable, and easy to use point-of-sale technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, integrate with aggregators, delight guests, and grow their revenue.
Headquartered in New Delhi (India), POSist has offices in Dubai, Mexico, New York, Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Pune. POSist is trusted by over 8,000+ restaurants in 20 countries and 100 cities worldwide. The company works with some of the leading brands across the world including Lite Bite Foods, Taco Bell, Jamie’s Italian, UK based Millie’s Cookies, Suzette Gourmet, Olive Bar & Kitchen among others.
POSist offers over 100+ integrations with Online-ordering platforms, Digital wallets, Cloud telephony software, Table reservation platforms, Loyalty programs, and Delivery partners with all leading online food aggregators, across the world.
At POSist, you’ll be part of an energetic, fast-growing team with incredible opportunities for growth, and advancement. You’ll have the chance to make a lasting impact on the company, as part of a collaborative group. If you are up for the challenge, apply today!
For more information visit www.posist.com
A look at POSist Culture