Stock Implementation Specialist
At POSist, As an Stock Implementation Specialist, you are primarily responsible for independently carry Out / Execute Successful Inventory Project / Rollouts, and Plan Training Sessions with Clients which can be onsite or off sites. Conduct Online Training Sessions in batches to end users and setup the Application Database Architecture, User Roles etc. in coordination with End Users/ Clients.
Secondarily daily reporting on the project status to your team leads / general managers. Additional to this do a Health checkup of Selected Sites as and when asked by your Reporting managers.
· Plan the Complete Project in Coordination with Key Stakeholders at Client Site.
· Check & verify the Data Submitted by Client.
· Refine/Prepare the Master Data Sets and Import into the Sist Stock Module.
· Conduct Excellent Training Sessions.
· Execute the Project and Take Sites Live in a Stipulated Timeframe.
· Do a Health Check at Regular Intervals with Sets of Client and Collect Feedback.
· Proactively Contribute for the New Features on Products.
· Attend to Client Query and keep a complete clean Track of same in Internal Applications in a timely Manner.
· Collect Clean Sign Off Upon Each Project Completion.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Good analytics and reporting skills.
· Experience with Implementation and Support Role for a Product(S) in Previous Organization.
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
· Have a high-level attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
· Excellent Advanced Knowledge on MS Office Suites: Excel/Word/PPT is a MUST.
· Experience at the same role / Implementation Role in and Software Company.
· Exposure to Hospitality /Retail Inventory Product is an Added Advantage.
· Previous Experience to Implement a Cloud Based Solution is an added advantage.
· Previous Experience in Handling the Hotel / Restaurant IT Application is an added advantage.
Launched in 2012, POSist is a leading cloud-based restaurant technology platform suited for restaurants of all sizes. POSist offers scalable, reliable, and easy to use point-of-sale technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, integrate with aggregators, delight guests, and grow their revenue.
Headquartered in New Delhi (India), POSist has offices in Dubai, Mexico, New York, Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Pune. POSist is trusted by over 8,000+ restaurants in 20 countries and 100 cities worldwide. The company works with some of the leading brands across the world including Lite Bite Foods, Taco Bell, Jamie’s Italian, UK based Millie’s Cookies, Suzette Gourmet, Olive Bar & Kitchen among others.
POSist offers over 100+ integrations with Online-ordering platforms, Digital wallets, Cloud telephony software, Table reservation platforms, Loyalty programs, and Delivery partners with all leading online food aggregators, across the world.
At POSist, you’ll be part of an energetic, fast-growing team with incredible opportunities for growth, and advancement. You’ll have the chance to make a lasting impact on the company, as part of a collaborative group. If you are up for the challenge, apply today!
For more information visit www.posist.com
A look at POSist Culture