As one of the leading SaaS companies in the Restaurant technology space, POSist is a success story in the making. POSist offers scalable, reliable, and easy to use point-of-sale technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, integrate with aggregators, delight guests, and grow their revenue.
Given the dynamic space we operate in, there is no such thing as a typical day at work - Every day is about thinking and solving for new challenges and opportunities that come our way and ensuring that we meet the high expectations that our customers have of us while delivering business outcomes.
This position will be based out of New Delhi and you will be reporting to the Communications Lead. You will contribute to the overall External & Internal Communications efforts of the company.
External Communications responsibilities
- Must be able to create innovative and engaging public relations campaigns
- Manage regional PR campaigns to communicate local success stories
- Write, edit and review all media content and press releases
- Handle day to day media inquiries and briefing across India
- Study PR trends and use best practices.
- Monitor news coverage of competitors and other industry bodies. (Create an archive of the same)
Internal Communications responsibilities
- Ensure internal messages are communicated to employees in a clear, timely and effective manner, using a high impact writing style and format
- Support the development of an employee communications strategy and execution of the strategy
- Write, edit and produce communications for internal audiences in form of emails, newsletters and messages
- Measure, and evaluate effectiveness of employee communications
- Get your hands on one of the best Restaurant SaaS products
- Work with 8,000+ happy brands in 20 countries
- A dream team, always open for crazy ideas
- Open and transparent work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business/ Communication/ Journalism
- Background / Past experience of working with an Agency or Corporate
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice of our business for various types of content
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Launched in 2012, POSist is a leading cloud-based restaurant technology platform suited for restaurants of all sizes. POSist offers scalable, reliable, and easy to use point-of-sale technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, integrate with aggregators, delight guests, and grow their revenue.
Headquartered in New Delhi (India), POSist has offices in Dubai, Mexico, New York, Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Pune. POSist is trusted by over 8,000+ restaurants in 20 countries and 100 cities worldwide. The company works with some of the leading brands across the world including Lite Bite Foods, Taco Bell, Jamie’s Italian, UK based Millie’s Cookies, Suzette Gourmet, Olive Bar & Kitchen among others.
POSist offers over 100+ integrations with Online-ordering platforms, Digital wallets, Cloud telephony software, Table reservation platforms, Loyalty programs, and Delivery partners with all leading online food aggregators, across the world.
At POSist, you’ll be part of an energetic, fast-growing team with incredible opportunities for growth, and advancement. You’ll have the chance to make a lasting impact on the company, as part of a collaborative group. If you are up for the challenge, apply today!
For more information visit www.posist.com
A look at POSist Culture