About Your Role:
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to create and execute marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels.
Your key job role will be to first gel well with our existing team, understand our culture, and have fun in the process. On the serious side of things, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing marketing programs to generate and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, coordinating marketing campaigns with partners, and identifying new marketing channels.
You will be someone who effectively identifies the target segment and the suitable marketing channels to target the segment. You will also design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
If you’re ready, roll-up your sleeves and get ready to make an impact.
Cross-team collaboration is where all the magic happens. You will also be working closely with the product and sales teams, developing messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
For this role, you will be required to be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be hands-on with all things product marketing, including product communication, branding, pay-per-click advertising, content and social media promotions, email campaigns, and pricing strategies.
- Study the offerings by POSist.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing digital campaigns across multiple channels/platforms to generate leads pipeline.
- Working within a team of digital marketing professionals and collaborating with other departments, like sales and content, to develop and optimize marketing strategies.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue.
- Creating impactful lead nurturing programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities to customers.
- Undertaking the required conversion optimization for the website, product pages, blog, landing pages, etc.
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed.
- 2-6 years of demand generation/campaign experience with B2B tech / SaaS companies.
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid social ads.
- Experience in implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs.
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management.
- Hands-on experience with marketing CRMs / marketing automation tools.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
At POSist, we try to keep things ASAP (as simple as possible) and believe that this can only be done by defying convention and developing a disruptive approach to things. For us, failure is simply a stepping stone and is extremely important for leaping forward to achieve your aspirations. This means – we judge you for your efforts and not the result! You will have the freedom to experiment, the freedom to express your views, and, more importantly, the freedom to fail in the pursuit of success.
You’ll never have a dull day at work and will be a part of a team that knows how to have fun. You will be a part of a fast-growing organization with an assured north-bound career graph.
We can promise you that we will make it worth your while at POSist.
Launched in 2012, POSist is a leading cloud-based restaurant technology platform suited for restaurants of all sizes. POSist offers scalable, reliable, and easy to use point-of-sale technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, integrate with aggregators, delight guests, and grow their revenue.
Headquartered in New Delhi (India), POSist has offices in Dubai, Mexico, New York, Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Pune. POSist is trusted by over 8,000+ restaurants in 20 countries and 100 cities worldwide. The company works with some of the leading brands across the world including Lite Bite Foods, Taco Bell, Jamie’s Italian, UK based Millie’s Cookies, Suzette Gourmet, Olive Bar & Kitchen among others.
POSist offers over 100+ integrations with Online-ordering platforms, Digital wallets, Cloud telephony software, Table reservation platforms, Loyalty programs, and Delivery partners with all leading online food aggregators, across the world.
At POSist, you’ll be part of an energetic, fast-growing team with incredible opportunities for growth, and advancement. You’ll have the chance to make a lasting impact on the company, as part of a collaborative group. If you are up for the challenge, apply today!
For more information visit www.posist.com
A look at POSist Culture